- Repair and replace parts such as engines, transmission, differentials and steering gear.
- Reassemble test clean and adjust repaired parts or assemblies
- Tune engines using specialised electronic equipment
- Inspect vehicles for Roadworthiness
- Detect mechanical and electrical faults
- Skills and Experience
- Qualified Vehicle or Heavy Vehicle Mechanic
- Ability to work as a team and contribute to process improvement and safety initiatives
- Experience in a structured environment and ability to manage your time to achieve work order outcomes.
- To apply you must be an Australian Citizen and be willing to undertake a full pre-employment medical.
HOW TO APPLY
Please fill the form below and submit it!
Ashton College Career Development Officer will only service the students who are studying or graduated from Ashton College.