reportable Company, a leader in their Industry located in the South East Suburbs are looking for Qualified Diesel mechanics. A company that prides itself with high standards, additional training and an emphasis on Safety are looking for self-motivated, energetic, vibrant people to join their team.
What your position will involve:
Automotive Requests and Repairs
- Repair mechanical parts of vehicles such as engine, transmission and suspension systems
- Ensure all accessories requested on repair orders are fitted and completed
- Identify and advise of any additional work required
- Test drive / complete inspections of work in accordance with Service Check Sheet
- Produce clear and concise report detailing all work carried out on repair orders including supplies used and recommendations in a prioritised order
- Any other miscellaneous duties as required
- Work in conjunction with other team members to ensure repairs completed
- Provide support and guidance for Apprentice technicians
- Request assistance from supervisor if and when required
- Update job knowledge by participating in training and development activities as arranged
- Provide expert advice in relation to mechanical condition of vehicles
- Ensure vehicles are properly protected when work is carried out
- Ensure all work completed is to company and manufacturer quality standards
- Explain diagnosis to Leading Hands / Service advisors / customers when require
- Trade Qualified Diesel Mechanic
- Experience with working on American, European or Japanese trucks
HOW TO APPLY
Please fill the form below and submit it!
Ashton College Career Development Officer will only service the students who are studying or graduated from Ashton College.