Linfox Australia’s Fleet & Maintenance division is currently seeking 3 qualified and experienced Diesel Mechanic’s to join our dedicated team of mechanic’s based at our purpose built Laverton North Service Centre, Melbourne. Day and afternoon shifts available.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, we require professional and proactive people to embrace the Linfox Vision Zero Safety Standards and assist with delivering the service excellence Linfox is renowned for.
Responsibilities of this role include but not limited to are:
- General maintenance, service and repairs to fleet & equipment.
- Removed engine rebuilds.
- Trouble shooting and fault diagnosis.
- Heavy diesel mechanic qualification.
- Fleet maintenance/dealership experience.
- Basic welding skills.
- The ability to work overtime.
- HC licence (preferred but not essential).
- Own tools.
HOW TO APPLY
Please fill the form below and submit it!
Ashton College Career Development Officer will only service the students who are studying or graduated from Ashton College.