Major Engine Reconditioning Pty Ltd is a leader in their field, with a reputation for delivering high quality products. They specialize in reconditioning and re-manufacturing diesel engines and components (cylinder heads, blocks, injectors & pumps, etc).
- Stripping and cleaning engines and components,
- Inspecting and reporting on the condition of in-coming engines and components,
- Reconditioning engine components, including machining to manufacturers’ specifications,
- Engine assembly,
- Supervising and supporting apprentices,
- Completing appropriate paperwork,
- Maintaining machinery and tools
HOW TO APPLY
Please fill the form below and submit it!
Ashton College Career Development Officer will only service the students who are studying or graduated from Ashton College.