An of experienced Automotive technician is needed for a family business with over 30 years’ experience in the manufacturing of Heavy Vehicle Trailers, and equipment.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexible Work Approach and Positive Attitude
- High standards of quality and workmanship -eye for detail
- Reading and interpreting drawings
- “Can Do” Attitude
- Automotive wiring harness builds
- Experienced in using computer controlled engine management systems
- Servicing, identifying and repairing faults
- Solder or weld electrical parts
- Be able to interpret circuit diagrams
- Forklift License (Preferred but not Essential)
- Heavy Rigid Vehicle License (Preferred but not Essential)
- Physically Fit, lifting is involved
HOW TO APPLY
Please fill the form below and submit it!
Ashton College Career Development Officer will only service the students who are studying or graduated from Ashton College.